Relating articles: Edit
Home town is you hero's only place to rest and hide. It contains all the important gadgets, including additional Chest and advanced Store page.
Emerald: Crafting recipes
Ruby: Consumable trader
Morgan: Jeweler (Jewelry page)
Alice: Companions trader (Companions)
Alarion: Elder sage
Gornathan: Equipment trader
Mitzu: Hoarder (trader)
Ingrid: Blacksmith (Crafting)
Buildings and pathways
Gate to Adventure (Story mode and Trials)
Salvage table (Crafting)
Friends column (Friends Tab)
- Note: from left of the town map to the right
- On February 2017, it was confirmed that hero's home town will be featured in the game, releasing at the same date as PvP and Multiplayer features.
- On March 2017, Admin revealed that the basic look of the town will be very similar to the original Diablo style, with portal system and many similar features.
- In Summer 2017, development team revealed that work is officially finished and the wait is ahead - they've had lots of balance to do before releasing that big feature.
- It was only later in 2018 decided that Home Town will come in the Summer of the same year, before online gameplay features.
- In August 2018, Home Town officially entered opened beta version.
- Since it's release, various NPCs were renamed or changed overall, such as Alice (originally called Asterion) or Ingrid (originally called Morf), Morgan (originally called PK-42)
- This major content has been featured in early Summer 2018 and has been nearly released in parallel with Multiplayer and PvP game modes.